Tuesday 26 June 2018

Open letter to Florences - March 18

Dear Florence, 

This is my first letter to you and I thought that, now you are one, it was about time I wrote to you. 

First of all, how are you already one!? It felt like you were little for a lot longer than Jackson was but at the same time, you seem so grown up now. You have so much character, even though you barely talk, which is fine as I know that you will in your own time. However, when you want something or want to call someone over you just grunt loudly, which is so funny. 

Just like your brother, you are into everything! This time around, at least we have everything already childproofed but if I leave a kitchen cupboard open you are in there like a flash and giggle the entire time knowing that you shouldn't be doing it! 

Music and dancing has to be your favourite thing. As soon as I put any music on you start bopping and grinning. I think your favourite has to be Red Hot Chilli Peppers, which would have made you Grandad very proud. 

I have been working quite a bit recently, so you have spent lots of time with Yaya who, just like with your brother, I am a bit worried you are starting to prefer more than your Dada and I, haha! After the Easter Break, Jackson will be going into pre-school so you will have some real 1-2-1 time with Yaya, which I know that you'll both love! 

Next week we are off on a skiing holiday. We have had lots of snow at home to get you used to it, which at first you hated but not sure if it was because I wrapped you up in loads of layers and made you wear big snow boots. You have definitely started to enjoy it now though and I can't wait to see you both playing in all the snow! 

Keep being your happy, gorgeous little self! 
Love you loads
Mama xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment