Monday 9 July 2018

Girls Summer Wishlist

Same as with Jackson, Florence doesn't need much in the way of clothes. She got a huge amount for her birthday! Last year she was mainly in babygrows though, so it was so much fun looking for proper girly bits this time. 

Again, my first destination was Zara, and they had some gorgeous dresses. Florrie lives in dresses nowadays and she looks totally cute in them. The first one that grabbed my attention was this rainbow print one. 



This is another pretty one, the palm trees scream summer holidays!



One of the reasons that I love dresses is because they are an outfit in one and the same goes for playsuits - so easy in morning and for holiday packing.



I love this jumpsuit too, from Matalan this time!!!!! Amazing print and now she's so quick at running around it would make her easy to spot, when I turn my back for 20 seconds, haha!



I brought this for a party recently and she looked so cute in it! I love the matching nappy cover.



This set from Next is so affordable for 3 outfits. I really like the frilly sleeves and the bunny ears on one of the tops, uber cute. 



Sunsuits are my go to item for holidays, as they protect their young skin and means I'm not so worried about them being in the sun. I also like them to be separate so that I can change nappies easily if need be. I also use them a lot when they are playing in the garden, saves ruining their outfits because they are always filthy when they come back in from the paddling pool! This print is so in at the moment too. 




Where are you shopping for your little ones this Summer? 

Love Sophia xxx

1 comment:

  1. I'm basically going to buy everything you've listed here. LOVE IT ALL. Lets arrange a matchy play date! xx

    ReplyDelete