Friday 29 June 2018

Boys summer wishlist

Jackson doesn't really need any new clothes at the moment - most of his bits from last year are still fine and he got quite a bit for his birthday but it doesn't mean that I can't look!!!!

The first place I looked was Zara and I have already bought a few pairs of leggings that I like but the rest I wasn't a huge fan of (I know, crazy seen as I'm normally a massive fan of Zara!). One of my favourite's were these ones: 


I did love these shorts though, they are quite a neutral colour but with a print which makes them a little different:



This one had to be in my list as Jackson would love it! I also love the bright colours so I would be able to spot him in the playground amongst the sea of children. 



Jackson had a similar one last year and loved it! He is definitely the best big bro!!! 



Jackson is a massive Buzz fan. He already has a dress up outfit and a couple of PJ's, so I know he would love to wear this around the pool. Although i'm not sure the white would stay white for very long! 



A friend of mine has always said that she loved Matalan for her little girl but I never found boys bits that I liked. That is until recently, now they have got it going on!!! And the best bit is that it's so cheap as well. This shirt just screams holiday and I may have already bought it, oops! 



And of course, to match I bought some pink shorts, which he looks just adorable in!!! One thing I found was the older boy bits were much better and I couldn't really see much difference in the sizes so brought him the age 4 and they fit him just fine. 



Now this is my type of hat! I love him in a trilby hat and the palm tree design is too cute. 



Where do you like shopping for your little ones? 

Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment