Monday 18 July 2016

Favourite Snaps from our Holiday

I was just looking over my photo's from our recent holiday - only been back 2 days and already missing the sun, sea and the pool. We do, however, have some sun at home this week, which is a massive plus (must have brought it back with us)!!!! 

Here, I have shared some of my favourite photos:


Little J's first dip of the holiday; look at that grin!


Enjoying Gigi's swing.


Gigi taking him to the park (he's wearing arm bands because it's right next to the pool by the way!).


Close up of his happy face!


His present from his great Uncle and Aunty. He loved it!!!!


Having some yogurt on his Yaya's lap. 


All the eating got a bit too much for him!


Look at that face!!!


Life guard Jackson!


My Family.


Little J picking what he wants for dinner!


The 3 of us together on our last night.


Let me know which is your favourite photo. 

Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment