Sunday 18 October 2015

A lovely Autumn day...


As much as I love summer, I love the different seasons too. Autumn is so pretty. 

All the leaves on the trees begin to fall and I love walking through them and hearing the crunch. 


Not only do the leaves change to beautiful reds, purples and golds so does the fashion. I am currently enjoying the Barry M, Berry Cosmo nail varnish. 

We also get to start wearing our big jumpers. Zara have some lovely ones at the moment. 

Today was one of those gorgeous autumn days. We wrapped Jackson up and took the doggies on a walk in the woods near us.

And of course due to the change in weather, I got to go shopping for new clothes for Jackson!!!! I thought that I would share a few of my favourite ones (some brought by me and some lovely gifts).... 




Hat - Zara 
Top - Next
Trousers - Mothercare



Top - John Lewis
Trousers - Next



Outfit Set- M&S



 Dungaree Set - M&S



Jumper - H&M
Trousers- H&M

Love Sophia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment