Sunday 25 October 2015

I hope...

Chris and I have recently set up an email address for Jackson. We will send emails to him regularly. On his 18th birthday we will give him the password so he can see what we have written through the years. 

One of the emails we have sent was a typical baby shower game called 'I hope...'

"I hope you learn 
I hope you love
I hope you can reach 
I hope you see
I hope you get
I hope you become
I hope you grow
I hope you never forgot
I hope you respect
I hope you ignore
I hope you enjoy"

We both wrote our answers separately, some serous and some tongue and cheek. 

My answers.... 

I hope you learn to be happy
I hope you love me always!
I hope you can reach your goals
I hope you see the world
I hope you get everything you want out of life
I hope you become an amazing person
I hope you grow to be kind
I hope you never forget how much I love you
I hope you respect everyone
I hope you ignore the incorrect things that I will do
I hope you enjoy life

Chris' answers...
I hope you learn how to speak Greek
I hope you love mummy, daddy and Liverpool
I hope you can reach anything you want to
I hope you see the age of 100
I hope you get a family of your own
I hope you become Liverpool captain 
I hope you grow into a kind, strong man
I hope you never forget how much we love you
I hope you respect everyone who respects you
I hope you ignore anyone who tells you you can't do something
I hope you enjoy your childhood

Love Sophia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment