Wednesday 22 June 2016

Breakfast Ideas

I felt that little J's breakfasts were getting very repetitive and he wasn't eating as well as he used to, so I thought I'd mix it up a bit and share some of the new things that I have given him and, most importantly, what he thought of them! 

Monday 

Alphabites and banana. 
These are from the brand 'Bear' and have no added ingredients. I don't think Jacks will ever get bored of banana's, in fact I think he has a bit of an addiction to them! He loves feeding himself the cereal too.


Tuesday

Weetabix and tinned peaches. 
Weetabix is a safe favourite of little J's. However, the peaches were a new try and he found them very hard to pick up. 


Wednesday 

Banana pancakes and plums. 
I have shared this recipe lots of times, it is just too yummy! Jackson thinks so too. 



Thursday 

Cereal bar and tangerine. 
We were in a rush this morning, so I gave him a cereal bar - I thought it would go down very well but little J was not that impressed.  



Friday 

Crumpet with marmite and pear. 
I had the same breakfast this morning, it was really good! 


Saturday
Readybrek with raisins and blueberries. 
Readybrek is a really good breakfast to disguise lots of different fruits that little J wont normally eat! 



Sunday 

Scrambled egg, mushrooms and baked beans. 
This was little J's favourite breakfast this week. I have never seen him eat so fast! I did give him a spoon to use but that was just not quick enough for him, he went straight in with his hands instead! 


Let me know if you have any good breakfast ideas. 

Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment