Wednesday 26 April 2017

What My Kids Wore #4

We celebrated Jackson's 2nd birthday 2 weeks ago and wanted to get him a cool outfit to wear on the day. I came across this shop on Instagram called 'Emmas bambino', they had some awesome dinosaur leggings! After I ordered it, she emailed saying that unfortunately the print was no longer available though. However, once I told her that it was a dinosaur themed birthday party, so I really wanted dinosaur print, she went out of her way to find another dinosaur print which I actually much preferred! I loved the communication and when I finally received the product I was so happy with it, so would definitely recommend this company. The top had a 'J' on it in the same pattern... LOVE LOVE LOVE the outfit!!!!!!!!




For Florrie, I wanted a cute little dress. I still had a voucher for Jojo Maman Bebe so I thought that I would head there to have a look. I ended up buying this gorgeous navy blue with one white flowers. I also put this cute little bow with the outfit, from Flynn and Tilda.



This week, we are teaming up with thismamalife's linky 'What My Kids Wore Wednesday'.

Love Sophia xxx
This Mama Life

3 comments:

  1. I hope Jackson had a great birthday, what a perfect outfit. I will have to check out that instgram shop. I love the print of Florrie's dress, she's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous outfits! And what a lovely back story behind the dinosaur leggings! How fab that she managed to sort them for you. I hope he had the best birthday :) Absolutely loving the print on the Jojo Maman Bebe dress too! Thanks so much for linking up with us on #whatmykidwore! x

    ReplyDelete