Monday 18 February 2019

35 and 36 Weeks Pregnancy Update

Here's my 35 and 36 weeks pregnancy update...




Symptoms: At the beginning of the week, my heart burn felt like it got worse but then towards to the end of 36 weeks it seems like it calmed down a bit. 
My emotions have been all over the place though. I know that I am tired but playing with the kids is more difficult at the moment, so it makes me feel like a bad mum, which doesn't help! I am also starting to worry about how I am going to cope once the baby arrives. I remember I felt like this when I was pregnant with Florence but ,again, I know it's because I am tired, inpatient to meet him and generally uncomfortable. 
I had another midwife appointment, in which everything went well. She said the baby was 2/5th engaged. She seemed to think that the baby would be here sooner than due date, which was quite scary! She's said it before - how does she really know? But I am also holding on to this and hoping that the baby will come sooner rather than later!!! 
Food Cravings: Like most of this pregnancy, nothing in particular, just food in general. 
Movement: Loads of movement lately. I don't think that I have much waters this time as I can see so much of his limbs and HUGE lumps coming out of my belly. 
Sleep: I am so tired but am still waking loads through the night! 
Things I Am Missing: Starting to look forward to a glass of wine now. 
Best Moment: Just getting closer to meeting baby 
Worst Moment: Still haven't found a car, which I know is not the end of the world but it's playing havoc on my nesting!!! 
Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment