Monday 4 February 2019

33-34 Weeks Pregnancy Update

Here's my 33-34 weeks pregnancy update...


Symptoms: The last few week have dragged!!!!! Still feels so long until I get to meet my baby boy. I know that the next 6 weeks will go by in a flash but just feels ages away still. 
My heartburn has been a bitch the last few weeks, which is also bringing back the nauseous feeling at times too. 
Bump has got massive now and preventing me from bending down or generally squeezing into medium sized places. I'm also bumping it on things all the time, like I have just got massive over night and am not prepared for the size of it! 
I have had sooooooo many Braxton Hicks towards the begging of week 33, to the point where I was a little worried but they have definitely slowed down now. 
Had a midwife appointment and everything was fine but she did say make sure you get your bags packed by the weekend. Which seems very early (how does she know??) but there's no harm in doing it, so bags are all packed now (mostly anyway). 
Food Cravings: I have been waking up so hungry!! But not particularly craving anything. 
Movement: In the evening, he goes crazy and my whole tummy is moving side to side, when you see the limbs moving too. 
Sleep: I am very tired in the evenings but not sleeping too well either, as I keep having loads of dreams. 
Things I Am Missing: Nothing much this time.
Best Moment: Getting my bags packed - I feel like super woman being so organised! Still need to buy a new car as currently wont be able to get everyone in but that's pretty much it! 
Worst Moment: The Braxton Hicks, as I was worried and as much as I can't wait to see the baby, I am glad that he's still in my tummy. I think this early would mean a longer time in hospital!  
Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment