Wednesday 3 February 2016

Bang Bang Chicken

Chris had his day off on Tuesday again this week, so it was an afternoon for me to be in the kitchen cooking up some treats for Jackson. 

One of the recipes that I made for him this week was the 'Bang Bang Chicken' from 'Annabel Karmel's Cook Book'. It looked delicious, a meal Chris and I would happily have ourselves! Here's a bit more about it...

Ingredients:
2 chicken breasts
2 slices of bread without the crusts (the recipe actually suggested 3 slices but I only had 2 and that worked fine)
Parmesan cheese 
Fresh parsley
Plain flour 
1 egg, beaten
Oil

Recipe:


Firstly, you need to beat the chicken; I put mine in a sandwich bag as I didn't have any Baking Paper. It was a good stress release!!


Then you cut the chicken into strips. The book suggests to cut each breast into 4 but I got 5 of a good size (must have bashed it a little too hard!).


I then put the bread, parmesan and parsley into my 'Nutribullet' but any food processor would work.


Next, you roll the chicken strips in the flour, then the egg and then the bread mixture.


Finally, you just fry them off with a little oil.


I tried them afterwards and they were delicious! But the main taster was Jackson...



He really enjoyed it, I teamed it with our dinner, from last night, of pasta and veggies! 

Let me know if any of you make these and what your babies (or you) tho
ught of them. 

Love Sophia xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment