Wednesday 22 March 2017

What My Kids Wore #3

I haven't managed to blog in a while; I have filmed a few 'day in the lives' but haven't managed to edit any yet. It's been crazy with 2 little ones, but at the same time I absolutely love it. 

I adore this outfit and everyone always comments on it. The jumper has a crocodile on it and the trousers have the spikes up the side, like a crocodile's spine. Jackson also loves it, he thinks it's a dinosaur but we won't get picky about that!
This outfit is a set from Next.




This photo is brilliant, such a serious face and crazy hair!!!!!!!!

Florence is still mainly in babygrows but at the weekend, I like to put her in a little outfit and she always looks so cute. This weekend she wore: 
Jumper - The White Company (I have linked a similar one)
Leggings - Next 
Socks - ASDA



I love her in white! 


The little ears on the jumper are just too cute. This jumper was a present from my mum, which she actually bought for Jackson but forgot to ever give it to him, haha!!


This week we are teaming up with thismamalife's new linky 'What My Kids Wore Wednesday'.

Love Sophia xxx

This Mama Life

3 comments:

  1. I feel ya on the life is crazy with two front my lovely! It just never stops does it!!! I really love the crocodile outfit - how cool is that?! I feel like I need a baby size of it for L haha. Those Pink leggings with the frilly bum are adorable and go lovely with the jumper. We had a similar one for our toddler when she was a baby - super cute! Thanks so much for linking up with us, hope you have a good rest of the week :) #WMKWW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww such cuties! I have a toddler son who would adore the crocodile outfit - he has super crazy hair also haha! Following you on GFC, can't wait to read more :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both look absolutely gorgeous, the crocodile outfit is quite possibly one of the coolest little outfits I've ever seen! And Florence's jumper is so so cute, she looks so adorable with her little hood up. Thank you for sharing with #whatmykidwore x

    ReplyDelete