Monday 28 January 2019

January's Best Photos

How quickly has January gone?! Although it does feel like pay day has taken forever to come, especially after a busy Christmas and start to the New Year. 

This month, we moved the kids into the same bedroom, and even though it was a difficult first few days, they love it now!!! 


They have become such a pair and Jackson is being so helpful (most of the time anyway, as he still has his moments!). He even  helped lift Florence up to see the snow falling outside our window - too cute! 


There are some months where I don't get a single picture of the pair of them, but this month I seemed to get loads. 


She really loves her brother. 




Florence's second love has to be the dogs and occasionally they let her have a cuddle. 


With Jackson being at preschool, I get some 1-2-1 time with Florence but 1-2-1 with Jackson is rare ,and when I get it I treasure it!!! I loved building the train track together with him the other day.


Love Sophia xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment