Sunday 29 November 2015

8 month update

Jackson has been quite needy this month, which means that I have had even less time to do pretty much anything. HOWEVER, it has been a month of some of the best hugs I have ever got!!!!!!! I am forever reading that ‘they grow up too fast, make the most of it’, and I am so using that as my excuse for a messy house!

This month, unfortunately, has not been a great one as the last two weeks were taken up with colds/flu in the Corbitt house hold, first Jackson and then closely followed by Mummy and Daddy! At the beginning of November, we had another trip up to London, this time as tourists, going to the Sea Life Centre and we also managed to squeeze in a few baby dates.

Milestones

I don’t think that much has changed this month. he was last month giving what I thought were kisses but this month I can confirm that Jackson definitely gives kisses, and lots of them!!!!

He’s getting a lot more confident, doing lots of crawling and is trying to pull himself up. He manages to get up onto his knees with no problem now but we have only had one complete pull up on to his feet. The dogs are no longer safe anywhere!


Routine

8:00am - wake up and bottle
8:30am - breakfast
9:30am - nap for 30/40 mins
11:00am - bottle
12:30pm - lunch
1:00pm - nap 30/40 mins
2:30pm - bottle
4:00pm - sometimes he has another 30 mins sleep (normally cuddling mummy)
5:00pm - dinner
5:45pm - bath and bottle
7:00pm - down for bed

Each time he is having about 7oz of milk in a bottle and one 8oz before bed.

This month we have had a lot of waking in the night! We are slowly getting back to normal though (looking forward to that!).

Clothes and weight


He is in 9-12 month clothes but I am trying to get a few last wears out of his 6-9month trousers (mainly because I need to do a shopping trip for new pairs!).
This month, due to him not being well, he didn't put any weight on so is still 21lb 1oz.





Love Sophia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment