Wednesday 11 May 2016

Jackson's Summer Wish List

The weather has been gorgeous the past week and it's getting me excited for summer! We are off to Greece in July and, of course, that means a few new clothes for little J!!!

I have been browsing the internet, looking at all the lovely clothes out at the moment. Firstly, I looked at swimming costumes - I love the look of board shorts and before I had Jackson, I always thought that I would never put my baby in an all-in-one. Now I think they look sooooo cute and also help to protect him from the sun, so they are a must!!!! 


This one from Matalan is really cute. 


I am not normally a fan of character clothes but this one from Next is uber-cute too. 


Also from Next, I found this Towel Poncho. It's one size fits all so could be something that I use for a few years (hopefully).

Of course, J needs a hat to protect himself from the sun! The most practical type would be one with a tie under the chin, however, how cute would he look in this one from JohnLewis!

During the day, either by the pool or on day trips out, this onesie from Gap would be gorgeous.


This shirt and shorts from Jojo Maman Bebe just reminds me of holidays! However, I would not be pairing them together as it would just be a bit of a holiday overload!!!!!


Of course, this wouldn't be one of my blogs without adding in a few Zara Baby items. 
First is these navy dungarees, which would be great for going out for lunch or dinner. 


I also found this top, not necessarily to go with the dungarees but was too cute not to include. 






Let me know whats on your baby's summer wish list! 

Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment