Friday 28 September 2018

14 Weeks Pregnancy Update

I love looking back at my pregnancy blogs from when I was expecting with Florence, so I decided to write some again this time around. Here is an update on my 14th week in (next week I'll try to take a picture too). 
Symptoms: I have had that horrible metal taste that you tend to get in pregnancy, which makes me feel very nauseous but eating in general helps, especially apples. My tiredness seems to be getting better now though, so I am feeling more back to normal. I even went to Zumba this week, so you can tell that I'm getting back to being myself and feeling more active! 
Food craving: Food in general, can't get enough of it and, like I said, apples are one of my go to snacks.
Movement: Nothing yet - I had felt Florence by this point so I am on the look out! 
Sleep: I am still sleeping quite a bit but, more to the point, I am sleeping very well (when Florence allows me too that is)! 
Things I am missing: I have joined the gym but have not been feeling like too much else apart from pilates. However, this week I definitely enjoyed doing Zumba. Next week I have booked into Spinning, so fingers crossed I feel up to it! 
Best moment: I think that generally being able to tell people the news, so we are not keeping it a secret anymore. 
Worst moment: Still feeling nauseous!  
Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment