Wednesday 26 September 2018

A week in Florences wardrobe

Just like for Jackson, I have taken a picture of Florence's outfits each day for 5 days. Incase you missed his and want to check it out, click here

I have to admit, it's so much easier to dress a girl. They tend to have less items for each outfit, so it's normally just what dress to wear each day. I also have reused some of Jackson's bits which she looks so cute in, not to mention the fact that it saves me some money too!! I have linked everything I can below. 

Day One 
I love these dungarees! They were Jackson's and he wore them all of the time, so I love seeing Florence wear them too. 

Dungarees: Zara
Shirt: H&M
Shoes: Next 

Day Two 
How cute is this outfit! It was actually a 2-piece set but the leggings are way too big still. The top is a bit too big but I just tend to roll up the sleeves and get away with it. 


Top: Asda
Leggings: Primark
Shoes: Next 

Day Three 
This is one of my favourite dresses that Florence has, she got it for her birthday. 


Dress: John Lewis 
Tights: Next 

Day Four 
Florence is wearing another hand me down from Jackson in this one! He used to wear it as a shirt but I think it looks cute as a jacket.


Headband: Claire's
Top: Gap (Similar)
Shirt: Zara (Similar)
Trousers: Gap
Shoes: Next

Day Five
Florence was not in the mood to sit nicely for a photo today but she does look cute! 


Cardigan: Primark 
Dress: John Lewis 


Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment