Monday 24 September 2018

A Week in Jackson's Wardrobe

I know the title reads 'A Week' in Jackson's Wardrobe but I actually mean 5 days, as I work 2 days a week so by the time I get back, his outfit is far too grubby and, as I am sure we are all know, toddler's don't like to have their picture taken, haha!! I will tag anything I can but I have started sale shopping for the kids, so some bits that I got a while back won't be in stock anymore. FYI, Jackson was very particular on how he wanted these pictures taken, hence the usual silly faces in some of them. 

Day One 
This outfit makes him look so grown up!!!!

Top: Primark
Trousers: H&M
Shoes: Next (Similar)

Day Two 
Jackson has never really worn jeans, as I always opted for leggings but he has now out grown his Zara leggings.

Top: Matalan
Trousers: Next 
Shoes: Next (Similar)

Day Three
This is probably my favourite outfit.

Jumper: Next
Trousers: Zara
Shoes: Next (Similar)

Day Four
I think this outfit has probably been worn for the last time now, as it was a little on the small side! 

Top: H&M
Trouser: Zara
Socks: Primark 

Day Five
This was a preschool outfit, which was new but cheap, which is good as it's already come back stained - surely if their clothes aren't stained you have to ask, did they even have fun? Haha! 

Jumper: Asda
Trousers: Asda
Socks: Primark 



Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment