Sunday 28 August 2016

15 Weeks Pregnancy Update

Here is my 15 week pregnancy update...

Symptoms: Nausea seems to have come back again and gets worse at night. I have also started to struggle to fit into some of my clothes, eek!! But I still just look a bit fat rather than pregnant and still not able to fit into maternity clothes, so not a great time looks-wise! 

Food Cravings: This week has been all about cherry tomatoes, mozzarella and pesto! I have been making batches of it as a salad and eating it during the day! Yummy!!! 
Movement: A few flutters but nothing too much this week.
Sleep: Still going to be bed earlier but due to feeling so nauseous, I have struggled to sleep. 
Things I am missing: Nothing really this week but I would still love a bit of parma ham! 
Best Moment: I had a VBAC (vaginal birth after c-section) appointment and it was so positive. It made me feel really confident that I might one of the lucky ones that gets to do it naturally!!! I was also told that a water birth might be possible as well, which I really want to do.
Worst Moment: Feeling nausea again, as all I want to do is make the most of my time with Jackson before we have double trouble to deal with!!!

Next week I will remember to take a photo of the bump!! 
Love Sophia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment