Sunday 21 August 2016

Zara wishlist

Little J doesn't really need any new clothes yet but as we are coming to the end of Summer, we need to start planning for Autumn. I have recently looked at the new collection in Zara and they have some lovely bits for little boys... 

The weather wont be cold enough for a proper coat yet but this body warmer might be a good idea for Jacks, and he would look adorable in it!

Of course, everyone knows how much I love Zara leggings, so these are some of my favourites that I have seen recently: 




And finally, Autumn would not be complete without some cute jumpers! 



Hopefully I will manage to throw a bit of colour into his wardrobe too as, at the moment, I seem to be drawn to monochrome only!!! 

Are you all looking at your Autumn wardrobes too or do you think I am being a bit eager?! 

Love Sophia xxx 








No comments:

Post a Comment