Thursday 15 November 2018

20-21 Week Pregnancy Update

Here's my 20 and 21 week updates, and I even remembered a photo this time....


Symptoms: So, unfortunately I was right and had another infection, which meant more antibiotics, but I am feeling so much better now. We had our 20 week scan and the baby is doing amazing. We took the kids with us too, which was interesting, however the sonogram technician was really good with them and she talked us through everything. My sciatica is really starting to kick in now though, which I have had before but I am not sure if it was this bad (or if I have just forgotten). 

Food Cravings: Nothing in particular this week. 
Movement: This baby has gone straight into a routine; every morning, dinner and bedtime, (to be honest every time I sit down!)  there is lots of wriggling around. Chris has also felt the baby quite a few times already. 
Sleep: My sleep has been fine this week. 
Things I am Missing: The ability to get off the floor in the evenings, as my sciatica is definitely the worst in the evening! 
Best Moment: 20 week scan! 
Worst Moment: I have to admit that the anxiety leading up to the scan was insane, which meant I didn't want to talk about it, as I was just so nervous. 
Love Sophia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment