Friday 2 November 2018

18/19 Weeks Pregnancy Update

Symptoms: I feel that I've gone a bit backwards recently. I'm not feeling that ill really but I am nearly half way so surely I should be fine by now?! We have also had a couple of weeks of sickness in the house with both kids being under the weather, which I am sure hasn't helped. Jackson had a full day of his temperature being nearly 40, which ended up being tonsillitis, so he had to have a course of antibiotics. I have also wondered if I have another infection so will be getting it checked out.  
Food Cravings: I have been enjoying tuna lately. I know your not allowed too much of it so I've just been having a little bit at a time. 
Movement: Feeling lots of movement now, which is just lovely! 
Sleep: My sleep has been fine this week. 
Things I am Missing: Nothing in particular, apart from feeling myself!
Best Moment: Of course, feeling the little squidge move.
Worst Moment: Again, just not feeling myself but hey, I am growing another human so it's never easy!
Love Sophia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment