Friday 16 November 2018

22 Week Pregnancy Update

22 week update...




Symptoms: The infection has finally gone, yay! But the horrible metal taste has returned, which I thought was only a 1st trimester issue!!! My sciatica is really playing up too. 

Food Cravings: Salty foods but think that might be due to the metal taste, so it needs a strong flavour to try and mask it. 
Movement: Loads and it's lovely. Chris feels the baby most nights and has also felt rolls and kicks. 
Sleep: I've been struggling to get to get to sleep this week, I just have so much to do in the evening that I think my brain doesn't switch off. Although I'm not sure if that is just baby related. 
Things I am Missing: Nothing this week. 
Best Moment: Just feeling the baby move. I also think that I am starting to look pregnant now, instead of just fat!
Worst Moment: I have to admit, my anxiety levels have not been great this week. I've just generally not been feeling my normal happy self. 
Love Sophia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment