Monday 12 November 2018

November Goals

November's goal list:
  • Get to yoga class more often - my sciatica is getting the best of me at the moment so I want to try to help ease it as much as possible. I am hoping that yoga will do the trick. 
  • I want to finish the kids Christmas presents and most of our other present buying too, or at least to have an idea of what to buy everyone. I like the thought of having most of the Christmas shopping done so that December can be nice and relaxing.
  • Sort through the kids old clothes - we recently had some furry friends join us in the attic, in the shape of squirrels! This made us notice quite how much crap we have in the loft. We also know the sex of the baby now so we can start selling or giving some bits away. 
  • While on the subject of the baby, I also want to have a think about what we need for him. I'm not necessarily looking to buy anything yet but want to start getting ideas. I still have just under 20 weeks to go but in between that time we have Christmas and Florence's birthday, and general life with the kiddies, so I know its going to fly by!! 
  • I want to do more crafts with the kids, or at least with Florence, as Jackson comes back with 100's of picture from preschool nowadays. We did a few bits last month and Florence LOVED it!!
Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment