Friday 30 November 2018

23 and 24 Week Pregnancy Update

Here's my 23 and 24 week pregnancy update....


Symptoms: I have been feeling much more myself this week but have been more sensible with not picking the kids as much and making sure that I'm not putting to much pressure on my back. 

Food Cravings: Nothing in particular. 
Movement: Feeling baby every evening and so has Chris. 
Sleep: I've been struggling to get to get to sleep this week but not been feeling tired either. 
Things I am Missing: The ability to sit on the floor, haha! When I sit on the floor for any period of time, my sciatica really plays up. 
Best Moment: I had a midwife appointment and it is always lovely to hear the heart beat but Jackson is surprising me this pregnancy too - he's so excited and so involved! He was right next to the midwife listening to the heart beat and asking loads of questions, which was so cute. 
Worst Moment: My hormones are still a bit all over the place, but they are getting much better. 
Love Sophia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment