Friday 9 November 2018

Morning Routine for 2 under 4!

Our morning normally starts with Chris' alarm going off at 6:30 and he heads into the shower. 

We have Jackson's grow clock set to 7am but this morning he strolled in at 6:40am! 



Once Chris is out of the bathroom, I then head into the shower. When I came out this morning, Jacks was watching the iPad in bed. During the week, we have stopped the iPad in the morning, as we did get into a bit of a bad habit of letting him watch it when I was getting ready, so he normally doesn't have it but today the IPad won!. 



Once I was dressed,  around 7:15am, I went into Jackson's room to sort out the clean washing from the night before.


It was bed changing day so I also changed Jackson's bed and straightened his room up.


By this point, Florence also woke up, at about 7:30am, so I did the same in her bedroom. 


First thing I do when we get downstairs is put on a washing load, so that it's all ready to put away at the end of the day. 

It's half term at the moment and I had no work, so we got a treat breakfast of croissants, which is the kids favourite. This happens around 8am. 


After we were all finished, I headed upstairs and changed our bed sheets. The kids very slowly followed behind me. 


It's then time for teeth brushing - we use the 'brush time' app and even though Florence still doesn't brush her teeth for a full 2 minutes, it really helps. Once they are both dressed it's normally 8:45am but if we have preschool, we would be out the door now. 



I don't normally hoover in the morning, I tend to do it in the afternoon but due to the breakfast choice there was crumbs everywhere!!! 


We were having friends over this morning so we had a little bit of time to relax. Jacks and I left Florrie downstairs playing and we headed up to dust the bedrooms. 


Jacks LOVES helping me clean, I got this new duster so he could help without using any chemicals. 


And that was our morning done! We then played until lunchtime with some of our friends. 

Love 
Sophia xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment