Friday 4 January 2019

2019 Goals

I have reflected on the past year in my latest birthday blog and, what a year! As well as that, here are the goals I set myself from the last year too...

My goals for 2018: 

1. As I mentioned, I have started running, and this year I want to get up to running 10k. - Yay, managed to run a few 10k's and even participated in the Marlow 5 which was 8k! 

2. Get back to blogging/vlogging. I'm not sure what exactly has happened but with work and the kids, I have lost a bit of my 'me time', which I would normally spend writing & filming posts. - This took a dip in the middle again but overall I did quite well and have really enjoyed doing it. 

3. We have started to think about it, but I want to properly look in to moving house, whether that just means saving more or actually making the big move. - So, we have started saving but we are not in the position to move yet due to money and just the timing in our lives. I do not want to be heavily pregnant or with a new born and moving house!

4. Once a month, I want to minimalise one room. I don't think that we have too much unwanted clutter but we are beginning to max-out the space we have at home! - I have completed the whole house but now, after Christmas, we are back to square one, ha! 

5. This is a big year for Jackson as he's starting pre-school. We are yet to make the finial decision on where & when but it's a big step, so I want to make sure that we have some one-to-one time together. Even if this is just an hour on a Sunday or most nights reading bedtime stories together because before I know it, this year will fly by again and we will be choosing schools by that point. - I think that we have achieved this. We could do it more but I make the most of Florence's naps and over the Christmas period, we have had more time so Jackson and I had a cinema date. 

I also planned to set smaller goals to achieve each month, during 2018, which I did so well, up until I fell pregnant and was in the in the 1st trimester. I am not going to do it this year but definitely will have a go again next year! 

My goals for 2019:

1. My main one is to survive the first year with 3 little ones!

2. Take a picture of the 4 (5 when he arrives) each month. We do not have enough photos of all of us.

3. My last one for this year is to soak in every moment with my babies! Jackson will be starting school in September, next year Florence will be starting preschool and this will be my last baby, so I want to make the most of every moment! 

Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment