Wednesday 9 January 2019

25 to 30 Weeks Pregnancy Update

Here is my 25 to 30 Weeks Pregnancy Update...

  

Symptoms: I am definitely pregnant now, ha! I feel huge!!!! My sciatic nerve has got better but if I over do it, it plays up again. I have had a midwife appointment and the baby is measuring big, not that I am surprised, with 2 previously big babies I am not expecting a 6lbs baby this time! 
Heart burn is in full force now but I also think that's due to the over indulgence during the Christmas period. 
The midwife did say that my iron levels have dropped quite a bit; nothing to worry about but it's something I need to keep an eye on. 
Food Cravings: Diet Coke, and can I blame all the chocolate i've eaten on a craving!? 
Movement: This baby has not stopped moving. He not only kicks but does big rolls all the time as well. 
Sleep: I have slept amazingly, especially recently, as the kids have been sleeping in. Although I'm back to reality soon so I am sure that will change!  
Things I am missing: Nothing much, I feel that this time around there is hardly anything that your not allowed to eat! The guidelines seem to change all the time!
Best Moment: Enjoying some family time over Christmas. 
Worst Moment: Has to be my back ache and sciatica problems.
Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment