Thursday 3 January 2019

My 31 Favourites from this Year

I am 31 years old this year, so like I have done for the last few years, I have picked 31 amazing things that I've done from this year (here are my lists from the two previous years: 29th30th). I have to admit, it was very difficult to only pick 31 things, as it's been a pretty epic year. 

1. London Meal for my Birthday - For my 30th, Chris organised a fancy meal in London and then cocktails in a bar nearby with our friends. 

2. Le Manoir- My best friend, Lucy, treated me to a couple of nights away at 'Le Manoir' for my birthday present! 


3. Our baby girl, Florence, turned 1.


4. We had a little family party to celebrate Florrie turning one. 

5. Visiting 'The Hand & Flowers' with Lucy - this was actually a birthday treat for Lucy back in July, but we only got around to booking it in February (we are winning this year as we finally booked her latest birthday treat for January!)! 

6. Naming Ceremony/1st Birthday Party for Florence. 


7. I really managed to spread out the birthday celebrations this year and also went to Nirvana Spa.

8. Mothers Day.

9. Jackson's party - We had a pizza party round ours, which was toy story themed. 


10.  Jackson's actual birthday.

11. We went to Bulgaria skiing with my mum, sister and brother in law, which was great fun.


12. Me and a friend of mine took our kids to Disney on Ice, which is just amazing.

13.  Jackson started Preschool - I think we were both ready to have some time apart and he LOVES it. 


14. Chris and I went to Pub in the Park last year and it was great, so we went again this year but with some friends as well. 

15.  Sister in Laws Hen Do.

16. Finding out I was pregnant.

17.  Holiday to Greece with the family. 

18.  My cousin, Danea, married Anestis.


19. Chris' 30th birthday. 


20.  My brother in law married the gorgeous Catherine.

21. 12 week scan.


22.  Our good friend Ryan married the gorgeous Danni. 

23.  We went to west wittering for a couple of nights away.


24. My amazing sister in law gave birth to the wonderful Ruby.


25. We went out for dinner for our anniversary which was one of the very few times we went out together this year! There is no hope for when we have 3, haha! 

26. Spa day with with my sister and mum.

27. 20 Week scan and finding out we are expecting our little boy.

28. Chris and I went to St Albans for the weekend for our first trip away since kids!


29. Taking the kids to see Santa.


30.  Jackson’s nativity, in which he played Joesph. 


31.  Christmas Day.


Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment