Sunday 27 January 2019

31 to 32 Weeks Pregnancy Update

Here's my 31 to 32 weeks pregnancy update...


Symptoms: I feel like I have blinked and I am suddenly 32 weeks! However, as soon as I hit 32 weeks, I suddenly felt like I still had ages to go too, which sounds ridiculous I know!
We are trying to get everything sorted this month so that the last month before due date can be all about my 2 current babies, which I know will make me exhausted, as I have been pushing myself, meaning I am so knackered in the evenings. 
I had another midwife appointment and all was good - baby actually wasn't measuring too big this time. 
I feel like I shouldn't write this incase I jinx it but my sciatica is soooooooo much better. I get the occasional twinge but nothing that lasts very long.
I am finding it a little difficult to bend down and bump has defiantly got to the stage where it is big enough that it gets in the way a lot. 
Food Cravings: I'm so hungry all the time! One thing I have enjoyed is tinned peaches and tinned pineapples. 
Movement: I feel like someone has given this baby a knife! He kicks into my hips which is painful!! You really see my belly move when he does. 
Sleep: I am starting to wake up every time I roll over, which feels as though you roll and your belly doesn't come with you. 
Things I am missing: Nothing much this time.
Best Moment: Getting the baby room painted and pretty much sorted!!! 
Worst Moment: Being hungry all the time, I am getting fat!!!!!!!
Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment