Sunday 10 January 2016

Clothes and Toy Haul

I was naughty and went shopping again! It's ok though, as it was for Jackson and most things were in the sale! The main places I went were Zara and Next, both have become my 'go to' place for when the little man needs new clothes. The haul also includes some bits from Fred and Noah, a company owned by two British mummies that make clothes for babies. They can be found on Etsy.com (link below).

Jackson got so many presents for Christmas, so I thought that I would include a few of the toys he got on here too. They may give you some ideas for any babies you might need to buy gifts for, however, the ones I have shown were some of Jackson's main presents, so they might be slightly on the pricier side. Therefore, I have also included some cheaper options underneath.

Everything that is still available to buy, I have linked below. Just click on the shop name and you will be directed to the site. Enjoy!


Top: Next 
Trousers and Bib: Fred and Noah
Wooden Walker: Johnlewis
Alternative: Amazon


Shirt: Next 
Trousers: Zara
Wooden Activity Table: Johnlewis
Alternative: Amazon


Jumper: Next 
Trousers: Next 
Alternative: Amazon


Shirt: Zara
Trousers: Next
Balls: Amazon

Let me know which outfit is your favourite!

Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment