Wednesday 1 February 2017

39 Week Pregnancy Update

Here is my 39 week update...

My mum took this picture, I was eating some of the best ice cream ever!!! 

Symptoms: I had a midwife appointment this week and baby is doing well. I am now measuring 37 weeks, when at the time I was over 38 weeks, but they don't seem to be worried. I just can't keep up with this, one minute I get the impression I am massive and the next I am told I am small! I was also hoping they may give me a sweep but she rang the Consultant who told her no, as we have to wait until I am 40 weeks. She did say that the baby was partially engaged though, so fingers crossed things will be happening soon. 
If I am honest, I really didn't think that I would be writing this blog, as I was pretty sure that I would have had this baby by now, so I am already feeling overdue. I decided not to have my acupuncture this week too because I am not sure how I actually feel about it and I didn't find it the most relaxing of things.
The Braxton Hicks have calmed down a bit this week, but I have been getting growing pains down below so hopefully something is happening. 
I have also been feeling a little more myself this week, although still very tired and in pain, just not as much as I have been before. 
Food Cravings: Chocolate again this week!
Movement: Movements are taking my breath away now, I think because the baby is so big he/she just seems to be kicking all of my organs. 
Sleep: Same as normal, can't get comfortable and then, when I do, I need a wee. 
Things I am Missing: My baby!!!! I just can't wait to meet him or her.
Best Moment: Managing to make my sister's engagement party.
Worst Moment: Jackson has been really cheeky this week and I know that it is because I am not as mobile for him. 
Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment