Monday 15 October 2018

12 uses for Zoflora

Can't quite believe it but I am writing a whole blog on a cleaning product! What has my life come to, haha! However, everyone that I mention this product to doesn't seem to know about it... HOW?! It's something that I have been using for years and has to be one of my favourites.

So, this amazing product is called Zoflora. It's a concentrated disinfectant and it comes in a few amazing smelling scents (you can even get themed scents each season).

I mainly buy it from Pound Land, as that's where it's the cheapest - the bigger bottle is £2. 




Over the years I have found so many uses for Zoflora, here are some of them: 
  1. I had an empty spray bottle which I have filled with Zoflora mixed with water and I simply use it as a spray for the kitchen sides.
  2. I use it in my washing machine, mainly with the towels and bedsheets but sometimes I use it on all the washing. I have 2 kids and 2 dogs, so I need disinfectant in my life! All I do is put a cap full in the prewash compartment in the draw.
  3. I also use it in the washing machine to actually clean the appliance itself. When it's empty, I put about half a bottle (small one) and run it on the high temperature wash. 
  4. Putting a cap full in the loo makes the bathroom smell amazing and of course disinfects the loo at the same time. 
  5. Same reason as above but I also use it in the sinks, both in the kitchen and the bathroom, by pouring some boiling water in the bowls and allow the room fill with the gorgeous smell. If you want, you can also throw in your sponges to give them a clean. 
  6. Like I said, with 2 kids and 2 dogs, my sofa can get quite grubby so spraying it with the Zoflora water mix is brilliant. One thing to mention is that if you use it around pets, you need to wait for it to dry before they come near.
  7. Soak a Tumble Dryer sheet in the Zoflora, wait for it to dry and then pop it into your sofa cushions. Again, this helps make the sofa smell amazing. 
  8. When I change our bins, I put a piece of kitchen roll, soaked in Zoflora, in the bottom to help mask the smell of the rubbish.  
  9. I always put a cap full in the bath and then wipe it down, when cleaning the bathroom. Make sure you rinse the bath before you use it though. 
  10. In the winter (or whenever your radiators are on) wipe the radiators with Zoflora and wait for that amazing smell to fill your home. 
  11. I use a steam mop to clean my floor, but around the area where the kids eat and also in the bathroom (I have a son who has just started peeing standing up!) I feel I need a little more help than just steam, so I spray the Zoflora on the floor before I mop, just for a little helping hand. 
  12. I was given this gorgeous room defuser for my birthday last year and once it had run out, I put some Zoflora in. It definitely didn't work as well as the original liquid but it worked a little. 

Please tell me that I am not the only one that has a weird obsession with Zoflora!!! 

Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment