Thursday 11 October 2018

17 Weeks Pregnancy Update

I know that I said this last week but I will be taking a photo next week! I have been bad in general at taking photos!!!  
Symptoms: I have to admit that this week, I have been completely fine, feeling just like normal. I have been back to my usual cleaning routine and even went to Spinning, Zumba and Yoga classes at the gym. 
Food Cravings: Just any food in general, still back to loving cooking again. 
Movement: Nothing this week. The midwife said that the baby was very active so I am surprised that I am not feeling much but she also said that I am busy with the 2 little ones so not too worried, I am sure it will come. 
Sleep: My sleep has been fine this week. 
Things I am missing: This is the first time that I have thought a glass of wine looks really good! 
Best Moment: Just feeling back to normal!!!! 
Worst Moment: Nothing I can think of. 
Love Sophia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment