Wednesday 10 October 2018

October Goals

I recently decided that I want to start setting myself goals for each month and am starting from now. Here is this month's list:

My October goals:
  • At the moment, we have very little family time and one of the only times we all get together is on Tuesday afternoons. After Florence's nap, however, that does not leave us very much time, but I want to make sure that we still go and do something. Today, it was just a simple dog walk to the park and it was lovely. 
  • Chris and I are going away on our first mini-break without the kids soon, for 2 whole nights!!! We have left the kids separately but never both of us at the same time before, so we are both looking forward to some much needed time together as a couple. Even dates nights are hard to get in nowadays. I want to make sure that I book or plan something lovely for us to do every now and then. We booked this one ages ago and it has come around very quickly! 
  • I have a National Trust pass but go to the same one each time, as it is close to our house. So this month, I want to go to two new ones, or at least two that I haven't been to in the last year. 
  • Now that I am feeling better, I am back on the cleaning front and am almost there with restoring our house back to normality. I really want to keep on top of my routine from now on.
  • I want to take the kids pumpkin picking this month. I love the thought of it as, this year, Florence will be running around after Jackson which will be so cute! 
  • We are going to make more of Halloween this year and plan to do some Halloween crafts during the half term - embracing the mess!!! 
  • I am also planning on making our Christmas cake during half term, so it is not so last minute, as it normally is (not sure I'll stick to this one, haha).
  • Sticking with the Christmas theme, I want to start Christmas shopping ASAP, which some may think is far too early but I think it's just great to be organised! I am generally quite good with presents and it means that I am not rushing out in December trying to get everything. 

Do any of you have monthly goals? 

Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment