Monday 1 October 2018

Meal Plan

Now that I am feeling a lot better, I am getting back into the kitchen and picking meals that take a little longer to make and are more yummy. I am also trying to fill up the freezer again, as during the last few months, we have completely emptied it! I am just going to do 5 meals a week, as normally we eat out or are at a friend's/family's once a week and now that I am out all day on Sunday's, that is Chris' turn to cook. He did get a Pizza Oven for his birthday but he has promised me that it wont be pizza every Sunday!!!!!!!!!

Day One Ham, New potatoes and Salad - I'll make a whole ham so we can have fresh slices for lunch during the week. It also freezes very well. 

Day TwoChicken & Chorizo Ragu - Haven't made this before but it sounds amazing. I'll probably do it with a Jacket Potato for Chris and I and then with pasta for the kids. 

Day Three - 'Spag Bol' - I actually made a HUGE batch last week so this is an easy meal from the freezer. 

Day Four - Sausage and Mash - self explanatory really. Jackson now loves sausages, although he is not too keen on the mash, but I am going to put sweetcorn in it which last time convinced him to eat it. 

Day Five Crispy Chilli Beef - the kids wont eat this and I will be making it too late for them, so they will have an easy dinner like fish fingers or something.  

I am also planning on making the kids Apple and Sultana Muffins as a bit of a treat this week. 

As an extra, we had a lot of Butternut Squash leftover, so I am going to make Thai Squash Soup for some lunches as well. 

Love 
Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment