Friday 5 October 2018

15 and 16 Weeks Pregnancy Update

I feel like there is no point in writing about these 2 weeks separately as it's been pretty much the same for both weeks. I am yet to take a picture but I will try to get one this week. I need someone to take it for me but by the time Chris is back from work, well, I look pretty terrible!!

I had my 16 week midwife appointment which all went very well. We got to hear the baby, which Jackson absolutely loved!! We mentioned the old wives tale that says if the baby's heartbeat sounds like a horse or a train it's either a boy or a girl (can't remember which way round), to which Jackson said 'No it's a boy'! I don't know if it's a boy or girl yet but I do know its not a horse or a train, haha!!!

Symptoms: I am still on the mend but not completely there yet. It is mainly in the evenings that the nausea comes, after a day of running around after the kids. I found out that I had an infection too so I have been on antibiotics for a few days. Hopefully now that is finished I will feel better.  

Food craving: Just food, I am feeling more like cooking at the moment too so making all sorts of yummy home cooked food. 
Movement: I felt a 'roll' this week but it wasn't much - so different to how Florence was. Not going to lie, I was so happy to hear the baby's heart rate as I was a little nervous to why I hadn't felt any proper movements but it was absolutely fine. The baby didn't like being prodded with the stick though, as he/she kept shooting over to the other side! 
Sleep: No problem sleeping this week but I am having some crazy dreams again! 
Things I am missing: Nothing that comes to mind.
Best moment: Hearing the baby's heartbeat!
Worst moment: Has to be the infection.
Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment