Tuesday 27 December 2016

My 29 favourite things from this year

Today is my 29th Birthday, my last year before the big 3-0! I did a similar blog last year and loved it. I enjoy looking over my photo's from the last year, seeing what I have achieved and all of the things I have done. Below, I have listed 29 of my favourite things from this year, in the order that they happened. 

1. Our  visit to 'The Hand and Flowers' restaurant. 
2. Mother’s Day. 


3. Mini-break to Budapest. 


4. Jackson’s first birthday.


5. Easter.  
6. Olivia’s first birthday.


7. A trip to Brighton for my friend's Hen do.
8. Jackson learning to walk.
9. Two of our close friends getting married.
10. Finding out I was pregnant, again!
11. A day on the 'Orient Express'.


12. Finding out my cousin was engaged.
13. Father’s Day.


14. Finding out my sister was engaged.
15. Our private scan at 8 weeks.
16. Being asked to be a part of my sisters special day and to be her bridesmaid (Jackson gets to be a pageboy too!).
17. Our family holiday to Greece.


18. Our 12 week scan.
19. My trip to the Isle of Wight with Jackson and my mum.


20. Wedding dress shopping with my sister.
21. Our 20 week scan.
22. My trip to London to see Kinky Boots with my BFF.
23. Our holiday to Center Parcs.


24. Pumpkin picking for Halloween.
25. Jackson's first firework display (well sort of, we watched from a friend's garden!).
26. Jackson's visit with Santa at Winter Wonderland.



27. Going to London to see The Body Guard with my Mum and Yaya.
28. Going on Maternity Leave - I am very lucky this time around as I am finishing before Christmas (technically, my Maternity starts in the New Year but finishing now means that I get 6 and 1/2 weeks of one to one time with my gorgeous boy!!!).
29. Christmas Day.

Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment