Wednesday 14 September 2016

18 Week Pregnancy Update

Here is my 18 week update: 


Symptoms: I have been feeling a lot more tired this week, which I think has also made me feel a little sick at times, but nothing too much to complain about.

Food Cravings: Again just lots of FOOD!!! I have had a very hungry week this week and just can't seem to get enough!!!
Movement: I felt a few hiccups and tried to get Chris to feel but I think that it's still a bit too early. 
Sleep: I have been struggling to wake up properly in the mornings, as I am still so tired when i do! But sods-law, the two days I could have had a lie in, I was up at 6:30am (what is up with that!!)!

Things I am missing: Unlike my last pregnancy, I would have liked a glass of wine this week. 
Best Moment: We had our 16 week midwife appointment this week and we got to hear the baby's heartbeat, which was amazing. We also got all the blood results back which were all good. 
Worst Moment: I am worried about how much weight I will put on this pregnancy, as I am eating a lot. Plus my boobs have already got massive!!!
Love Sophia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment