Sunday 18 September 2016

Jackson's Wardrobe

I love these types of blogs because I get to show you all one of my favourite things - Jackson's outfits for the week! He hasn't been bought many clothes recently, so some of you may have seen these before... 



Day One 
Top: John Lewis
Shorts: Next 


Day Two
Top: Next
Shorts: Zara 
Bib: Funky Giraffe 



Day Three
Vest Top: John Lewis
Dungarees: Jojo Maman Bebe
Shoes: A local shoe shop near us, the brand is 'Pepino by Ricosta'


Day Four 
Bib: Funky Giraffe
Top: Primark
Shorts: Next
Shoes: A local shoe shop near us, the brand is 'Garvalin'


Day Five
Top: Primark 
Leggins: Zara
Bib: Funky Giraffe 

I may have just done a cheeky online shop too, so look out for new clothes in my upcoming blogs/vlogs!!!

Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment