Saturday 3 September 2016

Best photo's of the week

Hope you all have had a good week! Thought I would share some of my favourite photo's from our week - here they are...


We went to 'pick your own' at a local farm, Jackson spent most of the time eating all the fruit as we walked along!! Also, he seems a bit obsessed with wearing Dada's hat!


Not only does he share Dada's hat but also his ice cream! 


Nothing better than an ice lolly on a hot day. 


This may seem like a strange picture but it was a really exciting moment as it means we are now ready for laying new turf and then we are done with the garden!!


This one made me laugh - look at his cheesy grin and crazy hair!!


I don't often do bath time, as it is normally Dada and Jackson time, but Chris was doing the turf in our garden so it was my turn to take over. He loves the bath, his favourite game was to splash Mama!!

Love Sophia xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment