Wednesday 2 November 2016

26 Week Pregnancy Update

Here is my 26 week pregnancy update...

Symptoms: I am now getting very BIG!!!! Also, this week I am a wave of emotions - there are times when I just want to cry over pretty much nothing. Jackson has been difficult this week so I think that has drained me too!  As a physical symptom, on the days that I have pushed myself, my sciatic nerve has been hurting quite a bit and on the other hand, when I sit for too long and then get up, my previous C-Section scar feels very tight.

Food Cravings: Nothing this week.
Movement: This baby moves a lot! The kicks are getting really strong now, and I LOVE it. We did have a scare at the weekend where the baby's movements completely changed into just flutters and not nearly as often but by the evening they were getting back to normal and the next day the baby was back to their usual kicking self! 

Sleep: I haven't worked much this week so I have managed to get a bit of a lie in, meaning I have been feeling on top form. Been having lots of dreams this week too but not abnormal ones, just general dreaming about whats going on in day to day life!
Things I am missing: Nothing this week.
Best Moment: Just feeling this baby kick, even though that's not a new thing this week, it's got to be one of the best feelings ever!!
Worst Moment: The emotions for just no reason! 
Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment