Tuesday 29 November 2016

2nd Trimester Essentials






Now that I am in my 3rd trimester, I have looked back to see what my 2nd trimester pregnancy esstentials have been:

  1. Every Tuesday, I head to yoga, which has massively helped during my 2nd trimester. It helps you relax all of your muscles and relieves some of the pains and aches common with pregnancy. 
  2. Feeling comfortable is a very important part of pregnancy - maternity leggings and joggers are just so good for this! 
  3. Sleeping gets more and more difficult the further along you get. This time around, I showed and felt pregnant much earlier, so I needed the help from having extra pillows and a pregnancy pillow. 
  4. I use coconut oil for alot of things such as cooking, hair and body. During pregnancy, making sure your skin is moisturised helps with stretch marks and coconut oil is brilliant for that. 
  5. I think that this is just more of a mum essential; dry shampoo. 
  6. As you body starts to grow, stretch mark cream is so important. I have heard that stretch marks are just hereditory but making sure that your skin is moisturised does help massively.
  7. I have included a blanket in my list, as just snuggling up in the evening is so important to help the body relax after a long day.
  8. A 1st trimester symptom is spots but I had it well into the 2nd trimester too. This face mask from Lush has helped clear up my skin loads. I also do think that the spots tend to clear up during the 2nd trimester anyway but it's nice to have a bit of luxury too!  
  9. When your pregnant, it's even more important to drink water. I am terrible at the best of times, which is why I brought one of the Hydrate M8 bottles. Such a simple and basic idea but it really does makes me drink much more water. 
  10. Chris and I love reading this book every week, seeing what the baby is doing and how big the baby is getting. 


Did you have any different 2nd trimester esstentials? 

Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment