Wednesday 5 October 2016

21 and 22 Week Pregnancy Update

Seen as I have fallen behind a week in my updates and not a great deal has happened over the last 2 weeks, I have combined them both together. Here is my 21 and 22 week pregnancy update....

(Please ignore the end of the day face, just about to head out to yoga!)

Symptoms: Again, I am just feeling very normal, apart from a few growing pains, but nothing that has made me feel really bad. I have suffered quite a bit with heart burn the last week though, even to the point that I am waking up at night and reaching for the 'Rennies'!
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular this week!
Movement: Chris felt the bubba move at 21 weeks, which was amazing!!! Then, at the same time, Jackson came up behind him and gave him a big hug - we couldn't have asked for a more perfect moment! Since then, the movements have got more frequent but are very very low down.
Sleep: Again, no problems sleeping this week (thank goodness!). 

Things I am missing: Nothing really these past two weeks (sorry a bit of a boring week!). 
Best Moment: Has got to be Chris feeling the bubba move. 
Worst Moment: I have felt a bit fat this week and not so much a beautiful, glowing pregnant woman! 
Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment