Friday 21 October 2016

'What Jackson ate' - Holiday Addition

I thought that I would share Jackson's day of food for one of the days we were at Center Parcs. I took quite a few bits with us so that we didn't have to keep buying bits for him on the go, which seemed to work quite well.

For Breakfast, he had 1 and 1/2 Weetabix with raspberries, mixed in with milk. On the side, he had his morning milk and a cut-up pear. 


Chris and I were yet to eat breakfast so at around 9:30am, we headed to the Pancake House and Jackson shared a bit of a taster of our breakfast! He had pancake, beans, mushrooms, bacon and some ketchup for dipping.


For lunch, he had a crumpet, cheese, grapes and pepper sticks (he didn't eat the pepper sticks unfortunately!).


After a nap and before swimming, he had one of these squeezie yogurts from Lidl as a little snack. 


I forgot to take a picture of this but he had some 'Organix Goodies Sweet Cinnamon Puffcorn' as a post-swimming snack and to hide the fact that dinner was going to be late! 


I think that this meal is shown or mentioned loads on my blogs but it is one of my favourites! For dinner, he had Sausage and Lentil Casserole with peppers and courgettes. 

He ended the day with beaker of milk. 

Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment