Sunday 30 October 2016

Weekly meal plan #3

It's that time of the week where I sit down with all my cookbooks and meal plan before hitting the supermarket. This week wasn't a big shop, as we still had quite a few random bits left over from the week before, but I am still loving shopping at Lidl. 

Due to Jackson being a bit difficult this last week and not napping in the day, I thought I would plan some easier meals, incase he is in the same mood next week! 



  • Joe's Sweet Potato Cottage Pie (Joe Wicks' 'Lean in 15' cook book) - I am going to make this one on Monday and make loads of it, so at least I'll have one cooked meal ready as a back up for later in the week!

  • Chicken with Creamy Mild Mushroom and Tarragon Sauce (Joe Wicks' 'Lean in 15' cook book)



  • Lamb Chops and Cous Cous



  • Sausage, Mash and Gravy



  • Pasta Pesto


Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment