Wednesday 26 October 2016

25 Week Pregnacy Update

Here is my 25 week pregnancy update...

Symptoms: This week, I have started to feel a bit more pregnant - putting on shoes is not as easy as it once was! I also find that if I lift jackson too much, I really feel it by the evening. I can still do pretty much everything I would normally do but it is just all a bit restricting. The scary thing is, it's only going to get worse in the next 15 weeks!!!! I also have been suffering from a lot of heartburn this week. 
Food Cravings: Avocados and sugar (not together though, it's not a weird pregnancy craving!).
Movement: There has been lots of movement, I also had 'Braxton Hicks' a couple of times this week, which made the baby start doing flips!!!!!!! 
Sleep: I have been really tired this week but I think it's because I have been going to bed later than I should be. I have also been getting up to go to the loo again in the night.
Things I am missing: Having as much energy as I normally have. 
Best Moment: Seeing all of Jackson's buddies and my Mama friends. It has been 2 weeks since we last saw them all - the first week, Jackson was sick and then we were away on holiday. 
Worst Moment: Same thing that I mentioned above which I am missing; having lots of energy. I just don't want Jackson to miss out on anything and I think that this often leads me to do more in the day than I would normally, which means by the evening I am knackered. 
Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment