Like last time, I haven't put the days for each recipe, as I like to pick which one we are having on the actual day. Three out of the five recipes are from Joe Wicks' books, and I also tend to make some of the meals so that there is enough for 4 people and freeze half of them, either for the weekend or for the following week. Here is our menu for this week...
- Happiness Pasta; Sweet Tomato, Aubergine and Ricotta
- Thai Green Curry - I will make more and freeze half of this
- Teriyaki Salmon with Courgette Noodles
- Turkey Meatballs with Feta - I will make more and freeze half of this
- Joe's Chicken Pie - I will make more and freeze half of this
Let me know of any new recipes that you have found this week.
Love Sophia xxx