Sunday 16 October 2016

Weekly Meal Plan #2

Last month, my meal plan was the most popular blog that I published, so I thought that I would do another one (I am so nosey and love reading these type of blogs myself)! If this month's also proves to be a popular one, I may start it to make it a weekly thing, as I hope that it not only gives some of you recipe ideas but it also ensures that I plan our meals for each week! 

Like last time, I haven't put the days for each recipe, as I like to pick which one we are having on the actual day. Three out of the five recipes are from Joe Wicks' books, and I also tend to make some of the meals so that there is enough for 4 people and freeze half of them, either for the weekend or for the following week. Here is our menu for this week...


  • Happiness Pasta; Sweet Tomato, Aubergine and Ricotta 
  • Thai Green Curry - I will make more and freeze half of this
  • Teriyaki Salmon with Courgette Noodles 
  • Turkey Meatballs with Feta - I will make more and freeze half of this
  • Joe's Chicken Pie - I will make more and freeze half of this
Let me know of any new recipes that you have found this week. 

Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment