Monday 10 October 2016

Packing for Center Parcs

Holiday time!!!! We are going away to Centre Parcs this week for 5 days - Monday to Friday. Neither myself or Chris have ever been before, so slightly unsure of what to expect. As usual, I have probably over-packed but hey, it's better to be over-organised rather than under, especially with a toddler!

I have made a list of what I am going to pack for Jackson and below I have also included the video of what I have actually packed... 

Packing list: 

7 x Outfits
5 x PJ's
Trainers
Wellies
Rain Coat
Body Warmer
Swimming Costume x 2
Swimming Towels x 2
Swimming Nappies x 8
Bath Towel
Bubble Bath
Sudocream
Cream
Nappies x 25
Pack of wipes
Sleepingbag
'Ellie'
Big Muslin
Musical Toy
Trunki
Toys x 4
Scuttle Bug

Here is my packing video, enjoy!





If anyone has got any advice on anything else I should bring, please let me know!

Love Sophia xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment