Monday 23 January 2017

Meal plan #9

We now have loads of meals in the freezer, in preparation for the new baby's arrival . Plus my Mum has already said she's going to bring us meals too, so we don't want to go over board and do many more!

I didn't pick up the cookbooks this week and instead looked around on the internet, especially on Jamie Oliver's website. He has some really easy family recipes, which I think are definitely worth looking at. 

Sweet Potato, Chickpea and Spinach Curry  -  I will be making this one to put in the freezer. We went out recently on a Sunday and I had something similar which was delicious, so I was purposely trying to find a recipe as close as possible to recreate it!

Pizza - Chris is so into making his own pizzas at the moment. He makes all of the dough and sauce etc. from scratch and, while I am not normally a big fan of pizzas, I have really been enjoying these ones, as they are really rustic and not greasy at all.

Italian Spaghetti with Prawns - This is one of the quickest meals but also has the biggest flavour.

Macaroni Cheese with Bacon and Pine Nuts - This is a posh macaroni cheese and looks yummy! I am going to put some of this in the freezer but for Jackson, as opposed to us. 

Smoky Veggie Chilli - This is the best way to fill Jackson with veggies without him knowing! 

Let me know if you make any of these recipes and what you think of them. 

Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment